Head Surf and Kite Instructor
Has been living in Vietnam during his Winters since 2012 and has 9 years of experience teaching water sports around the world.
Over his career, he has taught surfing, kite-surfing, stand-up paddle-boarding, wind-surfing, sailing, canoeing, and wake-boarding.
He emphasizes safety, surf techniques and ocean knowledge.
If you are looking for fun ocean activities in Mui Né a lesson with João is a definite must!
- Graduate in Nature sports and Tourism, Santarém Sports University, Portugal
- Certified surfing instructor by the Portuguese Surf Federation (FPS)
- Certified sailing and windsurf instructor by the Portuguese Sailing Federation (FPV)
- Lifeguard license from Portuguese lifeguard Association
- IKO, International Kitesurf Organization - level 2 Senior
- Rescue and tow-in jet ski certification, Nazaré, Portugal
- 1st place at the SUP Wave contest, Mui Ne, 2015
- 3rd place in SUP race in Marathone, Peniche, Portugal
- 2nd place in SUP wave contest, Mui Ne, 2016
- 1st place in SUP wave contest, Mui Ne, 2017
Ramy Leon Lorenco
Ramy has been riding kites since 2005, and has taught kite-surfing at world-class locations since 2014.
Ramy is certified in first aid, boating, jet-skiing and sailing instruction, and is particularly good at teaching children, having a lot of experience in this area.
He is our resident photographer - you can arrange a photo-shoot of your kite-surfing session with him!
Ramy speaks English, Italian, Spanish and some French.
- Season 2014: Freelance - Stagnone, Mozia, Sicily
- Season 2015: Extreme Kite Control Adventures in Tulum, Mexico
- Season 2016: MB pro center, Porto Pollo, Italy
- Season 2016/2017: Freelancing in Brasil, Paracurù, Guajirù, Colombia, Cartagena and many more locations with Jordy Pro Kite.
- 2017/2018: Porto Pollo Official Cabrinha Jeep school and FH-Academy.
- 2018 Salinas del Rey - Kite-wave Experiences, Cabo de la Vela