Stand-Up Paddling is one of the fastest growing ocean sports. It's no-impact, and will positively effect you mentally, physically and emotionally.
Lessons typically last 1 hour.
What you'll learn
- How to feel the tides, current and wind.
- What to do in an emergency situation
- How to fall of the board safely
- How to float on your new magic carpet
- Prone paddle and knee paddling techniques
- Transition from prone paddling to standing with the paddle
- Understanding proper stroke technique according to your body-type
- Various techniques to turn the board
- Up wind paddling techniques
For customized sunrise or sunset SUP tours, email us for more information.
3 students or more: